The LightWave Solar Team
- Value Integrity, Trust, and Respect
- Become the Best Solar Installer in Southeast
- Maintain Sustainable & Profitable Growth
- Achieve Highest Level of Customer Satisfaction
Our Installations Map
LightWave Solar at a glance:
To date, we have designed and installed over 300 systems in the Mid-South which represents over 6 MW of solar energy capacity.
We have captured over $5M of the Federal ITC (30% tax credit) for Tennessee.
We have captured over $2M in grant funds for state businesses through the Tennessee Solar Institute and USDA's REAP Program.
The North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) is the gold standard for PV installation certification. LightWave Solar employs NABCEP-certified installers Steve Johnson and Karl Jaeger as well as NABCEP-certified Solar PV Technical Sales Professional, JP Plumlee.
LightWave Solar is a member of the following organizations:
- Tennessee Solar Energy Industries Association (TenneSEIA)
- Tennessee Solar Energy Association (TSEA)
- American Solar Energy Society (ASES)
- Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA)
- Tennessee Environmental Council
- Middle Tennessee Green Building Council
- Tennessee Parks and Greenways Foundation
- Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Johnson City Chamber of Commerce
LightWave Solar installs only the highest quality equipment. Here is a list of preferred manufacturers:
LightWave Solar is a Premier SunPower Dealer